Keeping everyone safe
Newstead Abbey & Gardens is open, including the Historic House and Formal Gardens.
We’ve made a few changes, to help make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Find out how to make the most of your visit to Newstead Abbey.
Here to help
Our staff are always keen to help the public get the most out of their visit.
For those with limited mobility or bespoke needs we offer:
- Mobility parking in main car park and near the entrance to the House & Abbey.
- Accessible toilets (near the Courtyard).
- Induction loop access across areas of the site.
- Wheelchair access to ground floor locations only. Please note: stairs feature on the tour routes.
- Manual wheelchairs for use in the House and Gardens. These can be collected from the House or Café on arrival.
- Our Café is fully accessible to wheelchair users.